I’ve been a planner girl for years now and I just love paper planners. If you are a planner girl then you know what I’m talking about.
I’ve tried so many different planners throughout the years and I finally bought my very first Erin Condren life planner during a Black Friday sale!
So, this is the video of my Erin Condren planner review and unboxing. It’s literally the first video I ever made for my blog, so bare with me. LOL!
Table of Contents
What I Like About the Erin Condren Vertical Life Planner:
- A was able to customize so many aspects of the planner (see details further down).
- When I received the planner, the presentation was amazing.
- I got a few unexpected goodies with the planner like a ruler, some stickers, a folder, a keepsake box, a small pocket calendar and some paper accessories. I’m not sure how long they will continue this, but it was a great surprise.
- The keepsake box that I got with it was a great idea, because once the year is over you can put it in that box and keep it on a shelf. The keepsake box looks really nice on the shelf.
- In the Notes section, it looks like towards the end there are a few coloring pages that you can colour in if you like.
- The actual pages feel thick and I love that! I can use a gel pen on it and there should be no bleed through. Each pen is different though, so try your pen out maybe in the notes section.
- The covers are interchangeable, so you can change out your covers to different ones if you like each season or whenever you feel like it. You would have to purchase extra covers though.
What I Don’t Like:
Since I bought the spiral planner, it’s not so easy to just add a piece of paper into the planner. You can do it, but it takes a little longer.
As an added accessory that you would buy, there is also a coilclip connector that you add to your planner and it has an adhesive strip where you can add something to it.
If there was just a long paper hole punch that’s made to fit this planner that would help.
With the binder planner you can just buy their paper hole punch to add paper to your planner, but with the spiral planner it seems a little more time consuming to get holes into a piece of paper.
That’s what I know as of this moment. Maybe there is an easier way and I just don’t know about it. LOL!
What I Was Able to Customize About the Erin Condren Life Planner:AD:
When you go to their website at https://www.erincondren.com (affiliate link) you are able to pick:
1. If you want a coiled planner or a binder planner. I think the coiled planner is the most popular. That’s the one I bought.
2. You can pick your front and back cover from many options or upload your own photos of your kids, pets, etc… I think if you want to upload your own cover you still need to choose a cover and then it gives you the option to change it and upload your own. Since I used the cover they had, I’m not sure how it works when you upload your own photo. Maybe the cover that you choose gets used on the inside of your planner. I’m not sure. Just double check that before you order. I think you should be able to preview the planner before you order it. I know I could when I ordered mine.
3. You can choose your coil colour (platinum/silver is standard, but I think it’s extra for gold, rose gold or black when I ordered).
4. It gives you the option to add text to the front cover. You can put your first and last name or click the “Other” tab to add 2 lines. In line 1 you can put a quote or whatever you like and the same is for line 2.
5. You can choose your layout to hourly, horizontal or vertical.
6. You can even choose how the inside of your planner looks. At the time of writing this they gave you 3 options: flower power, layers colorful and layers neutral. Flower power adds flowers and colors all throughout your planner. Layers colorful adds colourful elements throughout your planner. Layers neutral, the whole planner is just neutral without a lot of colors.
7. Then you can choose if you want the 12 month planner or the 18 month planner.
Erin Condren Planner Review Summary:
So, as you can see you can customize your Erin Condren planner quite a bit.
What’s so nice is the fact that you could customize a cover for all different types of planners. You could have a planner for self-care, one for your household chores, one for your fitness and health, etc …
I’ve never owned a planner that you can customize so much until now.
If you would like $10 off your first purchase of an Erin Condren planner my affiliate link will get you that here (my affiliate link).
Let me know what you think in the comments below. All the best with your planning!AD: