Canada day will be here before you know it! So today I’m giving you some free printable Canada day stickers for your planner.
These stickers fit the classic Happy planner perfectly, but I’m sure if you play around on your printer you might be able to get it to almost fit the planner that you are using.
I just love decorating in my Happy planner! I just started making printable planner stickers and this is the very first set I made! I hope you like it. You can find those free Canada planner stickers at the very bottom of this post.
Where Can You Find More Printable Planner Stickers?
There are so many cute planner stickers that you can find on Etsy (affiliate link) that you can download instantly and print out on your printer.
You can find printable planner stickers that are correctly sized for your planner. The most popular ones are the EC planner and the Happy planner.
How Do You Print These Free Canada Day Planner Stickers?
- To open up the .pdf file that I’m giving you, you need a free pdf reader that you can find at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ . Make sure you choose the free one.
- A printer. Print to “actual” size not “Fit” to size. The actual size is the actual size of the Happy planner classic box.
- Sticker paper for your printer or you could use regular blank paper and glue it into your planner.
- Scissors to cut out the printable.
- Depending on your printer’s colours and resolution it might come out slightly different.
Where Did I Get the Clipart from To Make These Free Canada Day Stickers?
These Free Canada Day Stickers Are for Personal Use Only
So that means you cannot sell them and don’t alter them. If you would like to share them please link back to this post so that people can pick it up here. Thanks!
Do you like them? Let me know in the comments below. Enjoy!