Here are some free printable pineapple planner stickers! Was that a tongue twister? LOL!
These stickers fit the classic Happy planner perfectly, but I’m sure if you play around on your printer you might be able to get it to almost fit the planner that you are using. I made them so it’s easy to trim some from the top to fit your EC planner.
My Happy Planner is the planner that I use almost every day. I just love decorating in it. You can find those free pineapple stickers at the bottom of this post.
Table of Contents
Where Can You Find More Printable Planner Stickers?
There are so many cute planner stickers that you can find on Etsy (affiliate link) that you can download instantly and print out on your printer.
You can find printable planner stickers that are correctly sized for your planner. The most popular ones are the EC planner and the Happy planner.
How Do You Print These Free Pineapple Planner Stickers?
- To open up the .pdf file that I’m giving you, you need a free pdf reader that you can find at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ . Make sure you choose the free one.
- A printer. Print to “actual” size not “Fit” to size. The actual size is the actual size of the Happy planner classic box.
- Sticker paper for your printer or you could use regular blank paper and glue it into your planner using a glue stick.
- Scissors to cut out the stickers from the printable.
- Depending on your printer’s colours and resolution it might come out slightly different.
To save money on the sticker paper I like to use letter sized shipping labels from Amazon (affiliate link), but that’s just me. Sometimes they go out of stock and I just pick something similar to it or with less amount. I’m fine with that.
However, you can also just use the regular Avery sticker paper (affiliate link).
But I just use plain old scissors to “fussy” cut them out. 🙂
Where Can You Get the Images from To Make These Pineapple Stickers?
You can get this clipart from the GG shop on Etsy (affiliate link).
These Free Pineapple Stickers Are for Personal Use Only
So that means you cannot sell them, modify them or give them away to others. If you would like to share them please link back to this post so that people can pick it up here. Thanks!
Do you like them? Let me know in the comments below. Enjoy!